Tuesday, December 8, 2009

untitled. Nothing inspires me at the moment.


For those who thinks the above picture is a sunset, you are wrong!
It is a 7am sunrise. It is quite late for sun to rise at 7am eh?
Haha. Oh well, this is my second attempt to watch a sun rises.
Much better than the first attempt I would say, much better.
Kuantan people should know that it is taken from the huts near Hyatt.
The beach was fairly windy, and a bit chilly.
Oh, and beach tip area was quite nicely renovated!
I still don't like the concept of paying 1buck to get in. =.=
The beach supposed to be public's innit. Felt so cheated.

Something new is going on!
So much determination, so eager to start.
We'll see if it works, and do I able to keep it running.
Hee.

Counting down, 6days to finals!

No comments:

Hit Me.